Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Dinosaur Museum
Today I took Ryder to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. My Aunt Barb invited us to go with her and My cousin Mindy and her kids. It is $2 Tuesday the month of August and man was it crazy. The line wrapped around the building lol but it actually went by pretty fast. There were so many people inside that it was hard to move anywhere especially with a bulky stroller. We still had fun but I think I will wait to take Ryder again when he is a little bit older and knows what's going on and I don't think I'll go on a $2 day again lol toooo many people. After we got done there we went and ate lunch at McDonalds and the kids played on the playground and Ryder loved it there was a spot for toddlers and it was a music place pretty cool. Thanks for the invite Barb we had fun love ya.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment