I have decided to make our blog private. If you would still like to read our blog leave me your e-mail. You can e-mail me at softball_10_1@yahoo.com or can leave it on here. :)
keep me on the in! please put both email addresses on for me: marie.munson@gmail.com and marielizwilson@gmail.com (i need to start converting over to my married name more!)
I love being able to keep up on you and Clayton and your cute baby.. Congratualtion on going through the temple, Im so happy for you guys. heidipilling@hotmail.com
12 comments:
theivins@hotmail.com
keep me on the in! please put both email addresses on for me:
marie.munson@gmail.com
and marielizwilson@gmail.com
(i need to start converting over to my married name more!)
amos_m7@yahoo.com thanks!
ctswainston@email.com Thanks!
bmmusselman@yahoo.com
maggiebradford@hotmail.com. Thanks kyndra!
dest2006@hotmail.com
i love reading your udates hoot! dest2006@hotmail.com
jackiepilling@gmail.com
I love being able to keep up on you and Clayton and your cute baby.. Congratualtion on going through the temple, Im so happy for you guys.
heidipilling@hotmail.com
jeanine_parson@hotmail.com
j_pipkin07@hotmail.com
Post a Comment