Saturday, March 6, 2010
My 21st birthday and the best birthday
On March 2 I finally turned 21 lol it was such a good day I loved it. I got a swimming suit and a tanning pass and then Clayt is gonna buy me a camera with our tax returns. And Cole and Jackie had their baby on my birthday :) lol congrats guys. Anyways Clayt took me to dinner that night too but I ended up getting really sick and couldn't even eat my dinner :( thanks anyways babe. To top the day off we had a interview with our Stake President. We will be getting Sealed March 19, 2010. We are so excited to finally get sealed has a family. It was a long journey but we made it and are so excited. I'm so proud of Clayton for all he did to make it this far so that we can do this and I'm proud of myself :) lol thanks for all your hard work and progress babe this means a lot to Ryder and I. So that was my birthday thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy late birthday, & i'm so happy for you guys! That's amazing!
Happy late birthday, and I'm so happy for your little family, that's amazing! Congrats!
Post a Comment