Monday, January 4, 2010

BIG post

Wow it's been forever since I have updated. I haven't had the internet so this will be a long post bare with me. There will be a lot of pics :)

December came and went by so fast I can't believe it is a new year already. Well back in December we did a lot of things but only pictures for a few. We went to a Jazz Lakers game with Cole we ended up sitting clear on the top and only made it for the second half because we couldn't find anywhere to park lol. We celebrated Christmas in Blanding and really enjoyed it. Bridget and her family were able to make it down this year so it was good to see them it was Mario and the kids first time seeing Ryder and Bridget's first time since he was first born. We had a fun time in Blanding but we were ready to get back home and relax. My family happened to come up the week after Christmas and was up here the whole week it was really fun to get together with everyone. Sorry if it wasn't too fun it is hard during winter not much to do. Mikaila my mom and Kara's family all ended up getting sick the last few days so that was a bummer but I think we all still enjoyed ourselves. It has been a long exhausting 2 weeks but it was a lot of fun. I started back to work today and it's full time for the next 3 weeks why the little boy is off track from school and then it's back to part time until he goes off track again. Ryder also turned 5 months 2 days after Christmas. I can't believe how much time has gone by he is getting so big and growing so fast. Not much detail in anything that has happened lately but a little is better then nothing. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year.



Daddy and Ryder



Lakers Jazz game

Shea and Clay's reception in Blanding

Big boy 5 months old

Sad little boy.. Grandma Cleas house Christmas day

Opening gifts from Marcia Christmas day

Hanging out having a good time with Grandpa

Exchanging gifts at my mom's
Christmas Morning

Exchanging gifts at Marcia's

Ryder and Santa Clause

Ryder watching tv with his cousin Trez

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha thats a way cute santa outifit he was wearing!

allgirls said...

sounds like a fun, busy month. i love all the pictures. ryder is getting so big and is still cute as ever :)