This weekend my parents and Misty and the boys came up for School/summer shopping and Kylor's softball tourney. On Friday morning we went to the Oquhar (sp) Mountain Temple open house and it was so pretty I really liked it. That was the boys first time to go through a Temple and I think they really liked it. After the Temple we us girls and the little boys went shopping it was fun but tiring I can only handle so much lol I got a few outfits for the baby and I'm getting more and more excited to meet the little guy everyday. Saturday my niece Brooklynn was baptized it was a really good baptism and she just looked so happy. We are so proud of you Brooklynn and we love you so much keep up the good work.
As for Clayton the baby and I we are doing good. I am almost 30 weeks so crazy I can't believe it it's gone by so fast to me but I'm getting so excited I think these last 3 months are gonna go by slow lol. The baby is doing good he is starting to move so much more now and it's so fun. He only likes to move for mommy and daddy tho because every time he's moving and I have my mom or sisters feel he will stop it's so funny then as soon as I put my hand back on there he will start moving again so cute I love him. Clayton got home from work the other night and I was in bed and he wasn't moving at all and as soon as Clayt put his hand on my belly he started kicking like crazy it was the cutest thing Clayt just kept laughing. He's gonna be such an awesome dad :)
Clayton and work well lets just say I never see him anymore. He left to work on Wed morn and didn't get back home until 3am Sat morn. He has been so busy that he just has to sleep out there I really hate it. He got home early yesterday morn and then went to the baptism with me and went looking for houses and then went back out to work and is still there. He's such a trooper he works so hard and tries to do everything to make sure I'm happy. I haven't been the happiest person with his work lately but I am grateful he has a job but it really wares him out putting 80+ hours in in one week but I guess he has to do what he has to do. So thank you babe for all you do for me and supporting me I love you so much and thanks for everything :)
Well that's about what has been going on with us in the last week. Busy but still so in love and loving life we couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment