My mom and sisters put together and baby shower for me this last weekend why we were down in Blanding for the 4th. Misty let us have it at her house thank you Misty :) There were a lot of people there but it was fun. I got a lot of great things a ton that I needed thank you everybody for the gifts they are very much appreciated :) I got to see a few girlfriends from school that I haven't seen in a long time so it was good to see them again. Thank you everyone who brought food and thank you Misty and mom for planning all of this for me.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Baby Shower in Blanding
My mom and sisters put together and baby shower for me this last weekend why we were down in Blanding for the 4th. Misty let us have it at her house thank you Misty :) There were a lot of people there but it was fun. I got a lot of great things a ton that I needed thank you everybody for the gifts they are very much appreciated :) I got to see a few girlfriends from school that I haven't seen in a long time so it was good to see them again. Thank you everyone who brought food and thank you Misty and mom for planning all of this for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment