Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

Well It's been awhile since I have posted but not much as been going on with us. Last weekend we went to Jeff Foxworthy with Cole and his grandparents it was a lot of fun I haven't seen Clayton laugh that hard in a long time I love to see him laugh :). Well I am going to California on Thursday with Kara and I'm so excited to go somewhere warmer then thirty degrees yay. I will be gone for mine and Claytons first Valentines together but he says he doesn't care because he hates Valentines its just as dumb as Halloween he say lol. I am staying in Cali until next Saturday WOW thats along time to be away but hopefuly it will be fun. Kara you better make it lots of fun :) ha. So we are still alive and doing great. I hope to be back soon with good and better stuff to tell about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey kyndra, sounds fun! wish i could go to cali too. lol. well how are you doing? yeah me and casey are apart again for v-day too. lol. he's in missouri for 2 weeks. it sucks. but it's better than a year... even tho i may have to do that again in 2010. well just wanted to say hi. have fun out there. love ya.