Monday, November 16, 2015

Random

Random pictures over the last few months.
 Range Ryder and deKyn. deKyn was showing the boys his rocks I believe. 
 Clayt set the Jumping Jack up to dry when he got back from hunting and these 3 ate snacks and watched a movie on the I pad for awhile.

 Clayt was pretty pumped he could hold this full can of MD with his palm. He said take a picture lol
 Ryder was pretty pumped he wrote his first name.


 Jordynn and I started our hunter safety classes a few weeks ago. We're almost done.

 This was in Ryder's backpack last week. His Uncle Eric who he's named after was #14 in baseball. Tender mercies.
 Playing out in our first snow fall.





 Range got in my makeup lol

 Dinner date with Crystal and Terry.. We were trying to get a pic of us all but Clayt is difficult and so we were hurrying and they all are blurry. lol


 Getting ready for our shooting test... We both passed.

Fun night at The Peanuts movie. 8 kids and 4 adults. My poor boys they only have girl cousins close by lol

No comments: