A few weekends ago we decided to take a trip to Blanding. It was our nieces and nephews prom and my niece asked me to do her hair and makeup so we took a trip down. Clayton and Ryder went out shed hunting on Friday all day, I went out on the mountain with Stormy to check ditches and watched baseball and softball games. Saturday Clayton thought he was going to get to go shed hunting but Ryder decided he wanted papa to go with them. Clayt decided since papa was going then mom and grandma should go and then I invited Stormy to go too. So it was just a big family outing haha. No sheds found but we did shoot some prairie dogs I actually shot my first animal aka prairie dog lol at 105 yds away. I was pretty proud of myself and so was Clayt. Saturday night I ended the night getting my niece ready for prom and then going to prom to watch the dance.
Ryder showing me his rock collection... He brought home around 100 rocks from over the weekend..
Clayt shooting a bottle out of the air.
My kill ;)
Us and Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment