Monday, November 24, 2014

23 Months

Oh Ranger Range where has the time gone?! I can't believe you are just a short month away from turning two. You bring happiness, frustration, love and so much more to our house. We love you so much. You are talking so much more and it's so cute. You can say almost all our close neighbors names and love them all. You still sleep through the night, every once in awhile you wake up for a drink.  You still are obsessed with that dang binky, I need to take it away but I'm afraid of what is to come lol. You are a busy busy boy and get into EVERYTHING. You gave mom a scare a few weeks ago. You love to turn on water in the tub and sinks. You locked yourself in your bathroom and filled the tub up. I was terrified to open the door. I'm so glad you were ok wet but alive. We now keep all bathroom doors shut. We love you baby Range.

You can count to 3 and do it all the time it's so cute. You can point to and say all the parts on your body. You say please and thank you. (makes a mama happy) not all the time but almost always. You love your puppy and brother. You still want to be like the big kids. You are spoiled rotten and you know you are. You pretty much get anything/everything you want. You are a climber and climb up on everything, move chairs and stools so you can get to whatever you want. You love snacks and are always begging for some.

Few of your most used words: Nacks (snacks), mom, Nan (dad), Ryer (Ryder), Eely (lilly), Mulk (milk), goo (juice), cereal, more, side (outside) noun (down), bed, baback (blanket), bink, mine, me, show (tv), mote (remote), and so many more that you can say. You still love balls. You love watching football and call it "hat ball hat ball" baseball is "bat ball hit" lol it's cute. You combined your words a lot more now. "My baback my bink" are your most used. I love listening to you talk. You're growing up so fast and learning so much.


 Taking "Selfies" with moms phone while we were shopping.










 more picture taking by Range.

 Fun little hike.

No comments: