Monday, September 8, 2014

Random

 The sunset before the storm a few weeks ago.. So pretty

 I wanted a picture of the boys and they had to have their bats. I sure hope at least one of them sticks to playing ball.


 Range is a mess when he eats.. And this day oatmeal was everywhere lol
 I turned around and he dumped sand all over the floor.
 "Cheeese" he always grins so big as he's yelling "cheeese"
 He's constantly climbing out of his booster while he's eating.. Today (9-8) he finally tipped the chair over. He didn't get hurt it scared the crap out of him and it broke my chair :/ Hopefully he learned his lesson.
 Walked downstairs to find him sitting on the table eating cereal one morning. I'm surprised we have not ended up in the ER with this boy lol
 "Cheeese" ha selfies with mom :)

 Selfies with my handsome boys. Going to a friends Baptism.



 Decided to give him ketchup with his hot dog. Not a good idea. Wiped it all over his leg like lotion and kept throwing his hot dog everywhere. Yay for a ketchup mess.


 These are the boots Ryder came down with the other day. He couldn't get one on but got the other on just fine so he puts them by each other and says "mmm they're the same size" lol he finally got both on and went for a bike ride.


No comments: