Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blanding

Clayt left for another 4  weeks the middle of January so the boys and I packed up and headed to Blanding again. I was going to stay home this time but other things were happening so I decided to come stay with family. We have kept busy and it's made the 4 weeks go by pretty quick. We head home Thursday and Clayt comes in Friday afternoon.

The first week here we crafted and watched lots of nephews/cousins play basketball. The boys and I also got sick Ryder ran a fever for a few days and was fine. Range and I got it the worst. I was down for about 4 days it was pretty crappy. Thank goodness I was in Blanding and had a lot of help from my mom, Misty and MIL. We spent a lot of time at Misty's playing with all her daycare kids, Playing at Grandma Munsons and lots of time out at Stormy's crafting and playing. We spent our Sunday's playing and eating with the Johnson cousins. Thanks to everyone who entertained us and kept us busy for 4 weeks. It would of been a long 4 weeks if we weren't so busy. 2 more trainings and we're done we can't wait. Clayt will graduate the middle of June.
Range thought it was so fun to climb on this little chair at Grandma Munsons.
Misty's dog had puppies at Christmas and they ended up keeping one. They're so stinking cute.
Ryder walking on the snow. He said there were dinosaur tracks on it lol
My cousin Ked took us for a ride in his truck. He told my my dads lat truck he had with Cosby trucking was down at Hollidays he sold it to them just before he quit and started working with Giant.

My dads last truck :)
Church with my boys.
Ryder always wanted to paint blocks at Stormy's house since we were always crafting :)

This little boy is ready for summer. He would live out side if I would let him.




He thought he needed to eat it out of the jar instead of putting some on a plate to eat lol

Senior night for our nephew Javen.
Beautiful sunset from Stormy's house Saturday night.

More projects




No comments: