Yesterday we got hit pretty hard with a snowstorm. Yesterday we didn't get to enjoy it because of babysitting and other activities. (We did get stuck coming home last night and had to be pushed up both hills ha) But today Ryder and I went and played in it while Range took a nap. It was too soft so we couldn't make a snowman it just crumbled in our fingers. We just walked through it and Ryder played with his dump truck in it. We were probably out there for about an hour before I finally talked him into coming inside.
Range was trying to escape when I let Lilly out.. I need to get him snow clothes soon I think he'll love it :)
First time touching snow :)
Don't mind the cardboard creepers in the background.. They scared the crap out of me the other day.. Joys of living in the city being so close to your neighbors lol
Digging out the fire pit.
No comments:
Post a Comment