Range man is 9 months today!! Seriously where as the time gone?! We're not far from celebrating our little boys 1 year birthday.. CRAZY!! Honestly though I'm enjoying him being older he's so much more happier and pleasant to be around. He's a a super fun stage but holy cow he keeps me on my toes he's so naughty lol
The stairs have became a new favorite of his but he know he can't go down them so he'll climb up one and then whine and grunt until I come and save him. He gets into every cupboard/door I leave open as soon as he gets a chance and boy he is quick!! I didn't really have to baby proof much with Ryder but I think I'm going to have to with Range. Good thing we have no decorations in this house lol A few things about my Ranger at 9 months..
*He LOVES food almost anything.. Clayt gave him a bell pepper the other day and he went to town lol he definitely gets his eating from his dad because we all know how picky I am ;)
*He loves to be outside still if the door gets left open he's full speed out the door
*He's been sleeping through the night again since we got back from our last Blanding trip (knock on wood hopefully it continues forever ;)
*He has 2 teeth on the bottom and has been teething for a few weeks but still no teeth
*He absolutely loves his brother he follows him everywhere and Ryder can always make him laugh
*He's a mamas boy
*Hates his car seat most of the time
*Loves his bink and blankets
*Crawls EVERYWHERE and is super speedy now
*Pulls himself up to everything and walks along the couch
*He still has a couple bottles throughout the day and then when he goes to bed
*Still loves the water and we're sad swimming season is over.. Well outdoors anyway ;)
We love you Ranger Range.. Keep on growing and being a happy boy!












No comments:
Post a Comment