Thursday, August 1, 2013

Behind....

My sister borrowed my laptop and I didn't think I used it that much but holy cow I missed it and now I get to play catch up.. I'll start with dad comes home way back in June :)

We survived our first 4 weeks away from Clayt while he was back in WV for class/training. We were so ready for him to come home. Since my mom came back up with me I left the boys home with her while I went and picked Clayt up from the airport. I told Ryder I was going to go get him a surprise. After I picked him up we went to Lagoon for a few hours to hang out and then went back home to see the boys and so he could take a nap. When we walked in Ryder was so excited to see his dad he jumped off the couch and into his arms. He asked where his surprise was and I told him it was his dad and he laughed and gave him another big squeeze. Range wasn't too sure what was going on and just kept staring at him. We enjoyed having dad home for 4 weeks and are sad that it's already time for him to leave again. Only 4 more days :(









No comments: