Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Grandma and Mikaila's stay

When we came up for the Johnson reunion my mom and niece Mikaila came back with me so they could stay the following week with us until Clayt got back. Before I met up with the Johnsons we did a little bit of shopping, riding the trax and Wheeler Farm. The next week we worked in my yard, shopped, hiked up Bridal Vail Falls, played at Kara's house and just hung out.

 Range stayed in Blanding and came up the next day with Grandma Marcia.






 Ryder had his picture taken here almost 2 years ago he sure has changed when I look at the other pictures.

 Wheeler Farm

 Grandma Munson and Ryder
 My beautiful niece Miakila and I.
 Trax to City Creek mall
Eating bread sticks.. He ate almost a whole pizza from sbarro if you've eaten there you know how big they are and 1 1/2 bread sticks..

No comments: