We spent Mother's Day weekend watching state softball, shopping and hiking to Bridal Vail Falls. Everyone knows I'll do anything to be able to watch some high school softball I love it. San Juan (high school I went to) was up here playing for the state tournament Thursday-Saturday. We didn't make it to a game until Friday evening which they had won to put them playing int he Championship game Saturday afternoon. So Saturday morning we headed down to Spanish Fork to watch some more softball. The girls weren't playing very well and were down 5-1 in the 5th inning when bases were loaded and a senior got up and hit a grand slam to tie it up it was awesome. It was still tied in the last inning and we had a runner on 2nd and a senior got up and it the winning run in. It was such a fun game to watch. Good job San Juan and congrats Coach Swenson.
Sunday we got up and tried to go to breakfast at Ihop but it was packed so went to Jims Family Restaurant and then headed up Provo Canyon and went to Bridal Vail Falls. It was pretty busy but Ryder enjoyed it he loved playing in the water and hiking up the rocks. We were there for a little over an hour and then headed up to Park City and did a little bit of shopping then headed home. Clayt made Steaks and boiled potatoes for dinner it was yummy my favorite. We ended the night playing at the park and chatting with friends.
I'm so happy to be a mom to my two little boys. Being a mom is the most rewarding and challenging thing in life but I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm so thankful for my mom and all the things she has done for me and my family. She's such a great example to me. Thankful for my Mother in Law and for taking me into her family as one of her own and for raising such a wonderful son. Thankful for all my sisters and sister in laws for the great examples they are to me and willing to help me be a better mom.
I hope all the moms out there had a great Mother's Day!












1 comment:
Sounds like a fun mother's day! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment