Friday, June 1, 2012

29

Clayt turned 29 on the 26th. We were out camping pretty sure he couldn't of asked for a better birthday being out of the "miserable city" as he would say. He said he just wished he could of found some horns. Clayt spoiled himself with a new gun and Ryder and I got him some basketball shorts and a knife nothing big. We enjoyed our day out with him and were happy to spend it with him. Hope your day was fun babe can't believe you're the BIG 30 next year ;) Thanks for all you do for us. We love you happy birthday.


2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Happy Birthday, Clayt!! That is the cutest picture of you two!
Now COME VISIT US ALREADY!!

Kyndra Johnson said...

haha no makeup but thanks :) I know we need to.. Good luck in getting him over there but I need to come ASAP!