Monday, May 7, 2012

Blanding

A few weekends ago we went to Blanding so I could help my mom with the Spring Expo selling her Scentsy.. Thanks to the people who bought from me.. Ryder hung out with papa ALL day and he loved every minute of it. Him and papa are buddies. Thanks papa.. Clayt went out shed hunting all weekend so I just hung out with my family the whole time. Ryder decided he wanted to stay in Blanding so Clayt and I headed home Sunday night and Ryder stayed in Blanding until last Thursday. Thanks Marcia, Stormy, Misty, Lisa and mom and my for keeping Ryder man. This boy sure loves Blanding and can't wait to move there
Pulling Mickey in the wagon.

Cruising around
Talking to papa on the phone... They were having a good conversation lol it was cute.
Looking at the new baby kitties.
.This is how papa cruised around with Ryder lol.... He said he had his sunglasses on the whole time I wish I had a picture of them in it.

2 comments:

M & T Peterson said...

He is getting so big! He's so handsome. Glad you were able to hang out with family.

Kyndra Johnson said...

I know makes me sad.. Your little ones are growing too fast too..