Monday, January 9, 2012

Happenings

We've had exciting things happen in the last few months since I last updated and Ryder has learned new things and is getting bigger everyday. He learns new words and improves his speech daily. He's too smart sometimes and it frustrates me at time and makes me sad lol
This boy is so OCD it's not even funny it drives me crazy and Clayton just laughs at me. Nothing can be out of place and he can't finish all his food he has to leave a little bit of his pop tarts and he has to have them in half, he has to have his chicken nuggets and pizza cut in half too.. WEIRDO!!


We've been working on potty training. Our progress not so good. Poop in the toilet 2 times, poop on Crystal's floor once :/, pee in the toilet 0 times pee on the floor once. I'm not pushing it a ton right now I just kind of wanted to introduce him and see what would happen. He like to sit on the toilet but we'll sit there FOREVER and he won't do anything so it's still in the makings of this boy being out of diapers :)


We've had a few trips to Blanding and he loves these chairs at Grandma Munson's house.

I took her newborn pictures.. I LOVE her!!


My new niece Taelynn Tadoa Peake was born a few days after Thanksgiving.



Milan put wainscoting in my kitchen for me..
BEFORE


AFTER..
LOVE it!!!!

And put this shelf above my sliding glass door :)

No comments: