The week before Halloween we decided to head to Blanding. Ryder went down Sunday with Marcia and lisa and I went down Wed. morning and Clayt rode down with Jon Thursday night ha.. Clayt took Courtney and Devin hunting and I hung out with my sisters. Visited, crafted, got a pedi, went to the football game, hung out with a friend and lunch, visited with grandparents and much more. We are defiantly busy when we go Blanding I told Clayt I need 5 days down there and it still wasn't enough it's hard to do and fit everything in when both of your families live there and they are both big. Sorry to the ones we didn't get to see we will see you at Christmas!!
Ryder LOVED baby Chezney he wouldn't let her go he wanted to take her outside and everything lo hopefully he like our baby whenever we have one!
No comments:
Post a Comment