Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lately

It's been awhile since I last updated I guess that's what happens when you still don't have Internet!! A few things have gone on since my last update. Farewell in Nevada, camping, Clayt got a deer, crafted with a new friend and Ryder is getting so big and smart. But this is mostly updates on Ryder for me to remember :)



Things about Ryder I want to remember...




Really good at saying thank you.. working on the please still




LOVES his daddy




Isn't scared of the vacuum anymore he gets his and follows behind me lol so cute




When I tell him I love him he says no "daddy loves you" or just giggles when anyone tells him that




He is still obsessed with Kylors truck, dads truck, Mom's car (even though it's still the red one to him), Bridgets car, papa's truck and grandmas car.




He loves cars and trucks and gets excited when any commercial comes on the TV he has to yell "Truck mom truck"




This boy is a clean freak I think he's worse then me Clayt always gets mad and says it's your fault lol... His trucks and cars still have to be lined up perfect, he hates when anything is a mess he says "mess mom wash it" Clayts truck is really dirty these days (surprise surprise) and Ryder all day says " mom dad's truck mess wash it mom" haha he's so funny oh and lately I've caught him spitting on his trucks I asked him what he was doing and he said "wash it mess" oh boy!!!!




Ryder can say so many words and surprises me everyday with new ones..




Outside, last night, milk, cereal, fish, quiet but with an f ha, I yell at Lilly to shut up and he says show up Lilly oops better work on that one... Brynna is a new favorite he loves that girl. A new friend I've been hanging out with is also his new favorite girl he loves Courtney :), he also loves his buddy Huddy :) snacks is a everyday word, wash it, mess, dirty, bed, Ryder's bedroom, bird, cow, elk, deer, scooter, bike, park, lock it, keys, stroller, Ryder's house, Blanding, papa Bruce, Jesus, Temple, Church, kids, watch mama and many many more...




Animal sounds he can make are really only bird "tweet tweet" and cow "moo cow moo cow" he knows the animals just not many sounds!




He will sometimes tell you how old he is but you really have to catch him in a good mood.




We are working on colors and he's pretty good at blue and yellow.




A few of my favorites he says to me are "help mama" when he needs help with something, "No more mama" when everything is gone and "tank you mama" My ALL time fave it's so cute and makes me so happy and when you say his name he replies with "WHAT" or "what mama" haha




He LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, trains are a new fave it's hard to get him away from those.




Ryder is now bottle FREE AGAIN ha and is back to sleeping in his own bed not with mom and dad. We put his Jammie's on and he'll run to his bed jump in we go in and give him hugs and kisses and he's out :) oh how I don't dread the nights anymore :)




He loves to go camping and be outside I wish we could do it more guess that's just part of city life but oh well we still get out :) He doesn't mind being dirty when he's camping but if we're inside he freaks... Soooo weird!!





Lots of updates of Ryder man but it's for my journal purposes since I do print my blog into books. :)



















No comments: