Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Nieces and Nephews!
Just want to give a shout out to ALL my nieces and nephews and let them know how much we love and enjoy them. We have 30 or something close to that number lol between the 2 of us. They are so fun to be around and watch all of their different personalities not one is alike they have a lot of same likes but the attitudes are all different. Ryder can say every single one of their names and can point out a few by pictures or in person. They are so good to Ryder and he loves it. Lately he's been walking around say Nanner Nanner (Tanner) and I ask him where is Tanner he says baseball games lol he always asks where Jeer (Jeter) is and I love how he says Isabelle so cute! Obviously all these great kids make some kind of impact in Ryder's life. Thanks for being such fun kids and being so good to Ryder. I'm thankful that he has all these cousins to look up to and to follow their good examples. We love you, Javen, Taylor, Keat, Porter, Easton, Jaxon, Madax, Garett, Nash, Isabelle, Kort, Dev, Tanner, Adri, Collin, Rigs, Drake, Mikel, Mikaila, Lakin, Kodi, Trez, Jeter, Malaya, Brooklynn, Jordynn, Brynna, Thomas and Ethan. Hopefully I didnt forget anyone ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute posts! We miss you guys. We need to come visit so you can help me prepare to have a little boy.
Post a Comment