I can't believe it has been 18 years today since my dad was killed in a car accident. I love/hate this day it's a day of sadness and happiness I'm glad I can look back and think of the time I did have with my dad even though it was for 4 years. I also get to hear what a great guy my dad was people come out and tell so many awesome stories that I never knew about my dad and I love it it makes me feel like I knew him better then I did. I'm so thankful that we have the gospel in our lives and are an Eternal family and that I know I will get to see my dad again some day and I CAN'T wait for that day to come. We love and miss you dad can't wait to see you again!

No comments:
Post a Comment