Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE him

Well we don't celebrate Valentines at our house really lol our first Valentines together Clayt got me a stuffed animal and a VS gift card and him and Shay made me my fav dinner lol our first one together married I was in California and last year he took me shopping the weekend before and this year we will see what it brings lol Neither of us really care for it I might make a special dinner but he suggested going out as a family so we might just do that ha.. No matter how we spend it today and the years to come I will love Clayton the same. Clayton is an awesome husband hard working and so loving and very understanding. We were talking the other day to my sister and I was saying how Clayt has NEVER yelled at me never raised his voice at me he's so awesome I love him so much. Thanks for being the hard working loving husband and of course the best dad to Ryder we both love you so much!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!




1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

Love this post! Husbands are pretty awesome... :)