Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Temple Square

Last Sunday we decided ok I decided lol that we were going to go to Temple Square and see the lights. I asked my sister Crystal and her family to go with us. So we headed to Salt Lake to go see the lights. When we got there it was crazy busy so we drove around for at least a half hour maybe longer looking for a place to park finally we found one. I for sure thought Clayt would just say we're going home but he drove around madly trying to find a place to park. If he would of just payed the 3 bucks for a place we wouldn't of driven around for so long lol but oh well. So we walked around and saw all the lights. It was really crowded so it was hard to walk anywhere we couldn't see the manger close up because there was soo many people gathered around it. It was a little chilly but not too bad at least I didn't think so. Ryder loved the big trees they have just full of lights he would point at them and go oh oh so cute. We I'm pretty sure we drove around longer then what we looked at the lights for lol but oh well. Thanks for taking us babe and thanks for going with us Crystal, Tad and girls.










No comments: