Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Supercross
Clayt and I went to Supercross at the beginning of the month at Rice Eccles Stadium. We went with a friend from his mission his wife and Shay and his brother. Lets just say it could of been a lot more fun lol it rained it hailed and it snowed haha it was FREEZING. It was fun to get out with just us 2 but I just wish it would of been a little warmer. They ended the main race early and the freestyle guys didn't get to do their show because of the weather. Thanks for watching Ryder Lezlee and thanks for taking me out babe. So my camera was super slow and by the time my picture would take no motorcycles were in it haha oh well.. Still waiting on that birthday camera I was told I was getting haha ;)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment