Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trip to California

So last Wednesday I headed to Cali with Kara. We stayed in Winnemucca that night with my uncle and got up Thursday morn and traveled the rest of the way to Cali. We stayed in a motel the first 2 nights. The first night we got there we got to see Eric it was Kara's first time in 4 weeks and the boys first time seeing him in 3 months. Thomas was so excited he just kept saying I love you dad it was so cute Ethan was a little scared at first but then he warmed up to him and loved him.

We got to move in to Kara's new house on Saturday. We just moved things and went shopping for stuff for her house all weekend. Eric's Sargent person let him stay with us all weekend the boys and Kara loved it that is the most they will see him I think. On Monday we went to Monterey Aquarium it was pretty cool we didn't go through the whole thing tho it was huge and we were all getting hungry so we left and went and ate.

It rained the whole time I was there but we still went to the beach a few times just to hang out. The second time we went to the beach we bought Thomas some rain boots and he was playing in the water and he would run from them before they got him but he didn't quite make it out and he fell in the freezing cold water and got drenched. It was way funny lol but sad too cause it was cold outside and I know that water was not warm Kara and I just kept laughing and he would say "No not you me" lol he always said that when I would laugh at him or something.

I came home three days early I couldn't make it a week and a half without seeing Clayton haha I'm a pansy but oh well I was ready to come home. It warmed up the day I left of course and now I am back in Utah in the snow :( ha but it's alright I'm happy to be home. Thanks for taking me to Cali with you Kara. I'm gonna miss you guys. Love you all.

2 comments:

SINGERS said...

Oh that's crazy they're gone now. I'm glad your trip went well. Lucky you came home early, i don't have a choice with my husband being gone. lol. Glad you had a safe trip. Love ya.
Sash

Unknown said...

Cute blogs hoot :) Glad you came with me. Couldn't have made the trip without someone helping me with the boys :) Love ya and glad you made it home safe!