Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

Jeter and Trez
Kylor and I

Clayton and Misty


Playing basketball





This was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple and we went to Winnemucca Nevada to my uncles with my family. We went on Wednesday and came home on Saturday. My uncle is a PE teacher at an elementry school so we got to go to the gym and have dinner. We played basketball football and whatever else we wanted to do it was really fun.


After we ate and were done at the gym Kylor and Clayton decided to go to the casino and gamble for awhile. Misty the boys and I went back to my Uncle Mikes house and hung out with the rest of the family playing games and watched a movie.


This was the first year I have ever gotten up for Black Friday. All they have in Winnemucca is a Walmart but we all got up at 4:30 and went to walmart it was a good time and crazy. We were only there for a little awhile but we all got what we needed.


Clayton, Kylor and Trez went out Cayote calling why us girls went shopping. I believe they shot 3 cayotes why they were out. This was the first time my truk had been out on rough roads lol and boy was it dirt when they got bavk sand EVERYWHERE and food. But I guess thats what happens when you have 2 guys and an 8 year old in a truck having fun at what they do best. :)






No comments: